The Site Installation Kit is created to combine an essential set of best-selling VersaDrive® products to overcome all common site installation and steel erection holemaking challenges. Keeps the job moving when you find an unexpected challenge.
Presented in a high quality ABS case with foam insert.
Includes the following system:
- 1/4" Impact Driver Adapter
- 1/2" Impact Wrench Adapter
- Magnet Drill Adapter
- SDS Adapter
- 300mm Extension Arbor
- Hex Keys 3, 4, 5mm
- Spare Pilot Drill & Pilot Pin
- Step Drill 22mm
- Impact Reamers 10, 14, 18, 22mm
- ImpactaTaps M8, M10, M12, M16, M20
- TurboTip Drill Bits 6.8mm, 8.5mm, 10.5mm, 12mm, 14mm
- Countersinks 16.5mm, 20.5mm, 25.0mm
- TCT HoleCutters complete with Arbor & Pilot Drill/Spring 14, 18, 22, 26mm
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.