VersaDrive Combi Drill Taps are a time saving solution for pilot drilling & tapping in one easy operation. The Titanium coating provides wear resistance and faster cutting performance.
VersaDrive® Sheet Metal Impacta-DrillTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2 drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
Recommended for use with Impact Drivers for high drilling and tapping productivity.
- Ground flute twist drill creates the perfect tapping hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life
- Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non slip shank design
- Drill & Tap in one easy operation
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.