THE FIRST STEP DRILL OPTIMISED FOR USE WITH IMPACT WRENCHES & IMPACT DRIVERS- CREATE HOLES IN SECONDS
VersaDrive® Impact Step Drill Bits feature a spiral flute design with self-starting drill tip, for fast, smooth drilling with a rotary drill or impact wrench and market-leading 5mm thick drilling capacity.
VersaDrive® Step Drills have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2€ drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of power tools such as Magnetic Drills.
Electrical Step Drill
4, 6, 8.5, 10.5, 12.5, 14.5, 16, 18.5, 20.5, 23.5, 25, 30.5, 32.5mm
- Market Leading 5mm thick drilling capacity
- Fast, smooth drilling with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- Precision ground flutes with easy chip clearance 135° split point angle for easy starting & accuracy
- GoldMax low-friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.