The almost-invisible, multi-function wall weep for discharging water from external walls. Suited for use with the Timloc cavity tray system, over external lintels and on external masonry walls. Invisiweep has numerous patent-pending innovative features, including a venturi effect outlet tube that reduces water pressure, allowing for optimal drainage.
Invisiweep satisfies all NHBC requirements and meets British standards: BS5250, BS5628 and BS8215.
The 500mm Invisiweep extension provides the ideal solution for render and wide walls and can be easily cut to size on site.
- Any situation where water must be discharged from an external wall, including:
- At ground floor slab level
- Within cavity tray systems
- Over external lintels
- On external masonry walls
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.