15X Faster than Hand Tapping
For Tapping thick materials or in applications requiring extra length to access the hole
VersaDrive® ImpactaTaps are the first and only range of taps that are suitable to be driven by impact wrenches and impact drivers, providing at least 15x faster performance than tapping by hand.
With a specially designed twin-lead, cutting geometry - the dual hardening process with Titanium coating provides a fantastic solution for tapping holes in steel.
VersaDrive® ImpactaTaps have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2€ drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills (up to M10) or used with a VersaDrive® Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills. They can even be used by hand in a socket wrench.
- Ground Flutes create the perfect tapped hole
- Safer tapping with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use
- High-grade tool steel for high accuracy & long life Goldmax low friction titanium coating to stop burn out
- High strength, non-slip shank design Wide range of sizes
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.