When the situation of use and the door size and weight is known, fixed strength closers provide an economic solution. With little on-site adjustment needed, installation is quick and trouble-free.
- Cast aluminium body
- Steel rack and pinion mechanism is heat treated for strength and durability
- Forged, heat treated and ground steel piston for rugged durability
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation ensures reliable performance without the need for seasonal adjustment
- Stylish flatform arm in finish to match door closer cover
- The mechanism is safety valve protected to prolong the life of the closer against abuse and misuse.
- Precision needle roller bearings for optimum performance and efficiency
- Classic fabricated cover conceals fixings and adjustment screws, reducing the risk of vandalism. Available in a range of architectural finishes with matching arms or track to complement a variety of door hardware ranges
- Briton badge of authenticity
- Accufit self-adhesive template increases the accuracy of installation and helps to reduce installation time.
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.