In distinct contrast to the modular nature of the Briton 560 - 570 Series, the long established Briton 376 Series is supplied as a complete boxed product.
Versions with pullman latches or other additional features such as alarm connection are specified as complete assemblies which are identified by the following suffixes to the product code.
- Rim latch, vertical bolts and mortice nightlatch options
- Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles
- Products designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications
- Suitable for single doors and in combination on double doors
- Self handed or site reversible
- Durable aluminium die cast body and end boxes with extrudedaluminium guides
- Steel shoot bolts
- Tubular steel shoots and cross bar can be cut on-site to suit door width and height
- Options include alarm activation, manual hold-open (dogging), and quiet close pullman latches
- Available in sprayed silver and plated metallic finishes
- All versions supplied complete with fixings, installation instructions and self adhesibe "Push Bar to Open" signage
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.