Firefoam B1 Handheld is a quick-setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam. It expands on application to yield up to 50 times the can contents and meets the extremely stringent requirements of the test criteria BS476 Part 20; Class B1. Fire rated up to 4 hours in certain joint configurations. Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after approximately one hour.
- Gaps around pipe entries through fire-rated walls To provide a fire-rated seal around window and door frames
- Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required
- Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
- Door frames
- Timber structures
- Windowsills and thresholds
- Window frames
Insulating: ▪ Behind cladding to exterior walls
- Behind soffit and barge boards
When used as part of a fire-rated joint, use in conjunction with EVERFLEX® FIREMATE® intumescent sealant for maximum fire rating.
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.