Visqueen Axiom UniSeal is a two component system both supplied in the same tin with an overall product weight of 15.6kg.
The first component (Part A) is a bitumen-extended polyurethane fluid (15kg).
The second component (Part B) is an accelerator hardener (0.6kg).
Features & benefits
- Agrement certifed - third party accreditation
- Type A Barrier Membrane (Tanking Membrane) - resistant to ground water in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- Tough rubber like cure - perfect for detailing irregular profiles and penetrations
- Multiple applications - ideal for waterproofing blockwork and brickwork masonry substrates
- Unique curing properties - creates a fillet in just one pass, with no complicated build-ups
- Barrier properties - radon resistant
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.