ARDEX A 950 is a multi-purpose rapid drying, deep fill renovation compound that can be used to reshape and repair walls and floors. ARDEX A 950 can be used for high build applications up to 100mm, and will harden in as little as 1 hour, regardless of thickness.
- Can receive finishes after 24 hours regardless of thickness
- Can be tiled in as little as 90 minutes
- Ideal for general building work, smoothing, repairing and levelling of walls and filling large cavities and deep holes around door frames, boxing in pipework, making columns and pedestals.
- Can facilitate “dot and dab” fixing of plasterboard
- Can be used as a modelling mortar to smooth and shape before drying with stencils to create architectural features, such as columns and pedestals
- Low-tension, shrinkage compensated, even in thick layers
- Slump free, apply from 2mm to 100mm
Unit Size Available: 20kg
Coverage: Approximately 6m2 at 3mm thick per 20kg bag
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.