A tough transformer which can be used with larger corded power tools such as SDS drills, demolition hammers, mixer drills, 9'' angle grinders, jigsaws and circular saws. Also suitable for other products such as site lights, industrial fans, multiple dehumidifiers and fume extractors.
- Intermittant rating of 5000W - duty cycle 5mins on/15mins off
- Continuous rating of 2500W
- Made and tested in the UK
- No plug fitted
- Centre tapped to earth for extra safety
- Outlets - 1 x16A 1x 32A
- Cable - 2m, 2.5mm, 3 core, H05 VVF
- Standard - BSEN 61558-1
- Weight - 32KG
- Dimensions - 315 x 355 x 275
- No plug supplied
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.