SBR Bond is a latex based, water resistant bonding agent and admixture for use in areas subject to humidity, dampness and continuous water contact. It improves water resistance of cement mixtures by forming a reinforcing polymer that increases long-term durability and flexibility of the mix on renderings and floor screeds.
- Improved adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Excellent resistance to water and water vapour
- High level of resistance to salt permeation
- Reduced surface dusting of concrete
- Improved frost resistance
- As an admixture for mortar/screeds/renders.
- As a bonding agent for screeds/renders.
- As a primer/sealer in tiling applications. To increase flexibility for cementitious based tile adhesive when tiling on wooden/asphalt floors.
- In addition, SBR Bond has the advantage over PVA bonding aids in that it is not adversely affected in wet conditions and is therefore recommended for exterior use.
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.