Bosch SDS-plus-5X drill bits are specially designed with a centring tip for active and accurate centring in concrete. They have a 4-cutter geometry that prevents jamming in rebar and the drill bit tip does not break off. They have a 4-flute design for fast dust removal giving higher drilling speeds and longer life.
- Centring tip for active and accurate centring in concrete
- The asymmetrical drilling head design is unique, ensuring outstanding dust removal and reduced wear
- 4-cutter geometry prevents jamming in rebar
- The drill bit tip does not break off
- 4-flute design gives fast dust removal for higher drilling speed and less wear
- Suitable for masonry, concrete and reinforced concrete
- Appropriate for all rotary hammers with SDS-plus holder
- Diameter: 6.5 mm
- Working length: 50 mm
- Total length: 110 mm
- Drill bit, designation: SDS-plus-5X
- Shank, shape: SDS-plus
- Part no.: 2608833781
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.