The Bahco 244 Hardpoint Handsaws feature a universal tooth set with high frequency hardened teeth giving up to five times the life of conventional teeth.
Particularly effective for cross cut and rip performance on chipboard, hardboard and hardwood. The plastic handle incorporates 45º and 90º marking guides and is securely screwed to the blade.
- For medium to thick wood
- Universal teething, hardpoint teeth for long-lasting sharpness
- Handle with a comfortable grip and good sawing support
- Screwed one-component handle can be used for approximate 45° and 90° marking guide
- Longer lasting performance with the high frequency, induction hardened points
UK Standard Delivery (Goods below 30kg)UK Mainland
UK Standard - Next Day - (over £100) - FREE
UK Standard - Next Day - (below £100) - £6.95
Scottish Highlands - 1-2 Day - £24.00
UK Mainland - Saturday Premium
UK Saturday Premium - (over £100) - £24.00
UK Saturday Premium - (below £100) - £30.95
UK Offshore - 2 Day (below £100) - £21.95
UK Freight Delivery (Goods over 30kg or oversized)UK Mainland
UK Freight - Next Day - £20.00
Scottish Highlands & UK Offshore
Highlands Freight - 2/3 day - £50.00
Click & Collect Only
- Reserve your items by ordering on our website via our click & collect option (item must be in stock to collect).
- Please wait till we've contacted you with a time slot so we can ensure social distancing (collection usually ready 1 hr after order placed).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.